Friday, August 22, 2008

1 More Day!

Today was only a half day at work which was just lovely. We did class performances for the parents and then went out to lunch with our coworkers. After lunch a few coworkers and I decided to go get some facials. It was amazing!!!! for 14,900 Won (about $15) we got massage/facial for 1 1/2 hours. Apparently the people there really liked me too, my nose and my eyes haha. I will be going back there soon:)

Then on the way home I standing outside in the rain and I waved down a cab. Two guys jumped out in front of me and got in the cab. I wasn't going to fight I was just going to wait for the next cab but the cabbie kicked out the two guys and took me! It was a great thing, I didn't have to stand out in the rain.

So, 1 more day of work then it's off to Vietnam!

2 comments:

miles ross said...

interesting 'turn' of events

Anonymous said...

YAY for the cabbie!!! Happy packing!!! Love Ya Maw